JC Applications Development specialises in the development of applications solely for the Insurance and Risk Management sector.
JCAD is continually striving to improve its business process and to provide quality services to its clients whilst recognising its responsibilities to the environment.
We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
To achieve this commitment, we will:
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and then reduce or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Monitor our use of energy and maximise the efficiency with which it is used. This includes eliminating unnecessary energy use, pursuing a programme of energy conservation and reviewing water usage.
- Encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Ensure that all employees at JCAD understand our environmental policy and confirm to the high standards it requires.
- Address complaints about any breach of our Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
- JCAD aims to update, our Environmental Policy annually in consultation with staff, associates and clients.